Originally from Manchester in the U.K., Paul Green, Esq. is classically trained in the law. He practiced law in England and Wales for over ten years before qualifying as an attorney, and moving to California, U.S.A. in 2005.
Throughout his career, Paul's practice has focused primarily on medical malpractice and personal injury litigation. Paul has a B.S. degree in Pharmacology and Physiology, and a Masters Degree in Law.
Before opening his own firm, Mr. Green worked at other prestigious firms including DLA Piper, Ericksen Arbuthnot, LaFollette Johnson, Wadsworths, Mills & Reeve, Lees & Partners, and Betesh Fox & Co.
Paul takes pride in battling to protect his clients' interests, and in being dedicated, friendly and approachable. He will listen to you, and find the best solutions to your legal problems swiftly, and cost effectively.
For more information please contact Paul directly to discuss your legal matter.
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
Master of Laws
UNIVERSITY OF MANCHESTER
B.S., Pharmacology & Physiology
Activities & Affiliations
• Los Angeles County Bar Association
• Pasadena Bar Association
• Law Society of Ireland
• Law Society of England & Wales
• California, Ireland, England & Wales
The advantages of retaining the law office of Paul Green
- An enviable professional track record both in the U.S.A and also the U.K.;
- Experience in respresenting both plaintiffs and defendants, bringing a more balanced perspective to each case;
- A scientific background that provides the ability to speak the language of the experts, and to understand the complex issues;
- Caseloads deliberately focussed on quality, rather than quantity, to maintain a focused, agile, and responsive practice;
- A lawyer that knows the law, and how to apply it.
- A counsellor who can guide you through the most difficult times in your life, present you with the options to enable you to make the decisions that are best for you;
- A perceptive lawyer with a keen understanding of the human condition;
- An honest, no-nonsense approach;
- A tenacious fighter with a positive attitude, and a tireless work ethic;
- A lawyer who truly cares, is ethical, and maintains civility with opposing counsel, even when the stakes are high, and the pressure is on;
- A superior outcome, quicker, and more cost effectively, through the application of experience, common sense, and the identification and simplification of the key issues;
- Over 20 years helping clients to achieve successful outcomes.
The content of this website is not intended to be relied upon as legal advice and no attorney-client relationship will exist between Paul Green and anyone else until both have read, understood, and signed a written attorney-client retainer agreement and all fees have been paid or advance costs have been deposited, if any.